Never Coming Back, a lesbian suspense/romance that takes place in Northampton, MA and the surrounding area, is now available in four editions (Kindle and Print versions of Never Coming Back and Never Coming Back: Special Erotic Edition). In honor of the primary location in the book, I will be making my first appearances for book signings in Northampton, MA at the night club, Diva’s. The first is this Sunday, April 14, for the T-Dance from 3:00-7:00. I will also be at Diva’s for the After Pride Party on Saturday, May 4 from 5:00-8:30. I will be selling the books for $10 each (tax included) and signing every one!
You might also see me walking around, or checking out the Pride and Joy booth, at the 32nd Annual Northampton LGBT Parade and Pride Event on Saturday, May 4. This year’s event will take place at the 3-County Fairgrounds. This year’s theme is “Our Journey is Not Complete.” Admission and parking are free. This year’s lineup includes some awesome speakers, bands, and drag queens and kings, and will be ASL interpreted. They also provide a sectioned off Kids Area away from the stage area.
Then, after you are done at the parade/rally (rally ends at 5:00), join me at Diva’s for my book signing! Hope to see you there!
- Northampton Pride 2013 (http://www.examiner.com)
- News: Pride To Be Launches (musingsofamildmanneredman.com)
- Gay pride colors painted on home facing Westboro Baptist Church (wtkr.com)
- San Francisco Pride expects bigger crowd due to SCOTUS Prop 8 and DOMA decisions (oblogdeeoblogda.me)
- My First Public Reading! (elenacarpi.wordpress.com)